*NEW TIME* 8:30PM-9:15PM Blues Dance Lesson
Class included in cover
*NEW TIME* 9:15PM-1AM Blues Dance
Birthmonth Steal Dance, Bow Tie Dance, and Raffle* around 10:30pm
*There will not be a raffle every month.
HOW TO ENTER THE RAFFLE
1) If you haven't already, "Like" the do Something Blue Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/DoSomethingBlue/ by 8am the Friday of the dance.
2) RSVP as "Going" on this month's Facebook Event page by 8am the Friday of the dance (visit the page included in #1 to find this month's specific event page).
3) Attend the dance and be there for the raffle (must be present to win).
Passes to do Something Blue and Third Saturday Swing
*This is the cash discount price. Full price (using Credit/Debit) for entry is $11. No Bills Larger Than $20 Accepted.
Do NOT park in lot directly connected to Fred Astaire. They tow.
Street Parking There are many metered and unmetered spaces surrounding the studio, including residential streets. Some, if not all (?), of the meters are off by the start of the blues dance class and dance. Read all parking signs and follow all parking restrictions.
Nearby Parking Lots $5-7. Exact change only. Make sure you pay. They tow.
Note: There is NO street parking allowed in Pasadena between 2am and 6am except where posted otherwise. Though the dance ends at 1am we just want to make sure that you know to move your car before 2am if you’re parked on the street otherwise it could get towed.
-CLICK HERE- for a printable version of the Parking Guide below.
Need a birthday party idea?
Looking for a dance party to enjoy your special day/month?
Celebrate your birthmonth at do Something Blue's next blues dance..It's a great place to celebrate!
Subscribe to our mailing list and your name will be placed on the Birthmonth List (i.e. free entry) for the month of your birth. Rules and restrictions apply.
RULES & RESTRICTIONS:
What are you waiting for? SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
We can't wait to celebrate your birthmonth with you
Animal Shelter Wish List & Donations
dSB Founder and Organizer, Tracy, loves animals. As a volunteer at LA Animal Services from 2009-2015 and currently at the NKLA Adoption Center. She invites you to bring donations for the shelter to any of the monthly blues dances. Even the smallest item means a lot to the animals, especially your old (but clean) towels and bedding. Here are a few different ways (she'll drop off the items at the shelter for you!) you can help:
1) Bring in your old (but clean) towels/bedding or any other item from LA Animal Services' North Central Shelter's Wish List to any of dSB's monthly blues dances. Towels/bedding make nice soft surfaces for the animals at the shelter..and we go through A LOT of them (for sanitary reasons, they are often discarded when a new animal occupies the kennel)!
2) Choose Home Dog LA as the Non-Profit you support when making a purchase on Amazon (Smile). .05% of every qualifying purchase completed using Amazon Smile will benefit this life-saving organization that runs the Intervention Program at North Central Shelter. Find out more at http://smile.amazon.com/about and http://www.homedogla.org/
Also, if you’re interested in adopting a pet, please feel free to talk to Tracy about your options (adopt, rescue, foster, etc) at the blues dance!